Why add a sunroom to your home in Pennsylvania?
We all love to relax in the serenity and beauty of nature. However, nature also has a harsh side that can be harmful. With a custom designed sunroom, you enjoy the beauty of the sun without the UV rays that can cause serious illness. Mosquitos, flies, bees and other pests are not a problem. Modern sunrooms are more than just a room made of glass. They are designed and engineered for maximum comfort and usability.
Here are a few reasons to have a sunroom installed on your property:
- The weather in Pennsylvania is sometimes brutal. The summer brings scorching heat and high humidity, and the winter months bring extreme cold and snow. The weather conditions keep people indoors for extended periods of time. A sunroom allows you to enjoy the weather without being affected by it.
- Children can play in the sunroom and enjoy the summer and spring days in safety and comfort. They get the benefits of sunshine and play time, even if they are not able to go outside.
- A sunroom is a perfect and unique place to entertain guests or to host a family dinner. A comfortable couch and a mini-bar make this a great sitting area.
- It adds value (square footage) to you home and increases the resale value.
- Use your sunroom for additional house space. Use it for a porch or sitting area, a home office, a playroom, or a hobby room.
- Add a treadmill, stationary bike, or weights and use your sunroom for a workout area even in the dead of winter.
Things to Consider
When you decide to build a sunroom, there are things to consider in order to make this room perfect for you and your family.
- What is the room to be used for?
- Will it have multiple uses?
- How large should it be?
- Where is the ideal place to put the sunroom?
- Where will it get the most sun?
- What is the best view from the room?
- What materials do you want to use?
- Will you need HVAC?
- Do you want the sunroom to be customized to look like it is part of the house?
- Do you have a preferred shape of the room, roof, or other custom requirements?
- What type of sunroom is best for you?
- Studio Sunroom
- Garden Sunroom
- Gable Sunroom
About your Contractor
Simply the Best Conservatories is an industry leader in sunroom design and construction in Pennsylvania. With more than 25 years experience and an impressive 5-star rating by current and former clients, customer satisfaction is the primary goal.
Before you hire a company to enhance your property with a state-of-the-art sunroom please consider the following:
- Is your contractor native to and familiar with the weather conditions in which you live?
- Is your contractor licensed and insured?
- Do they provide a free estimate and a guarantee on their product?
- Do they allow you the freedom to design the unique room of your dreams rather than a cookie-cutter pattern?
- Are they willing to provide references from previous clients?
- Are they a large, established company with a track record of quality workmanship?
Your home is among the largest investments you will ever make. Your home provides shelter and comfort for your family and is a financial asset. When you invest in your home, you are growing your financial stability and net worth.
Building a sunroom increases the square footage of living space, and enhances the beauty and curb appeal. Investing in a beautiful, custom sunroom adds to the value of your property.
For more info on how to add a practical and gorgeous sunroom to your home in Pennsylvania, contact us at 1.877.607.0077!